Lumitea from Arcanadea series
The model is based on an original illustration by necömi, a popular illustrator known for her video game and Vtuber character designs.
By changing out certain parts, the model can be assembled in “Normal Mode” or “Wilize Mode” when in combat. The model is equipped with several 3mm joints, making it compatible with parts from other Kotobukiya original series.
Included Items and Features:
- The model can be assembled in “Normal Mode” or “Wilize Mode” by changing out certain parts.
- The kit includes cover parts for the holes in the hair where the feather accessories attach, allowing the model to be displayed with or without the accessories.
- The kit includes four types of pre-printed face parts.
- Decals are included in this kit.
- Ring parts are included for engaging with Lumitea.
- The model’s large wings are equipped with joints that ensure the unique design looks attractive and organic while maintaining the model’s poseability.
- The magic circle connection part for the wings is a HEXA G-R.A.M. joint with a 3mm opening in the middle. The joint provides stability and holding power and is compatible with parts from the Hexa Gear series.
- The upper arm and knee armor parts can be attached to various places on the model’s body using the 3mm joints.
- The knees use pop out joints that can’t be seen from the front when the model is standing, maintaining the shape of the legs and providing a wide range of motion.
- A sword and scabbard is included as special weapons.
- A special stand is included.
- The kit includes a set of hand parts to recreate a praying pose.
- The kit includes five sets of PVC hand parts which are compatible with weapons from the M.S.G, Frame Arms, and Frame Arms Girl series.
- The 3mm joints on the model are compatible with parts from the M.S.G, Frame Arms, and Frame Arms Girl series.
- The kit includes neck parts for attaching heads from the Frame Arms Girl and Megami Device series.